Source: whatsapp network share
(Author: Unknown )
There are only two things in life to worry about:
Whether you are well
or whether you are sick.
If you are well,then there is nothing to worry about.
But if you are sick,there are only two things to worry about:
Whether you are going to get well
or whether you are going to die.
If you get well, then there is nothing to worry about.
But if you die,there are only two things to worry about:
Whether you are going to go to heaven
or whether you are going to go to hell.
If you go to heaven,then you have nothing to worry about.
But if you go to hell,
you’ll be so busy shaking hands with all your friends,
that you won’t have time to worry!
So, Why Worry?
- “Courage doesn’t always roar. Sometimes courage is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying, ‘I will try again tomorrow.’” — Mary Anne Radmacher
- “Life is not measured by the number of breathes we take, but by the moments that take our breath away.” — Maya Angelou
- “Knowing others is intelligence; knowing yourself is true wisdom. Mastering others is strength; mastering yourself is true power.” — Lao-Tzu
- “Let him who would move the world, first move himself.” – Socrates
- “Life isn’t about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself.” — George Bernard Shaw
- “What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.” — Ralph Waldo Emerson
- “Big thinking precedes great achievement.” — Wilferd A. Peterson
- “Winners compare their achievements with their goals, while losers compare their achievements with those of other people.” — Nido Qubein
- “Success each day should be judged by the seeds sown, not the harvest reaped.” — John C. Maxwell
- “I want to be all used up when I die.” — George Bernard Shaw